Wednesday 6 November 2013

Rough Sketches

I started sketching possible ideas for my paint container, taking into consideration things like materials and shapes. I sketched a few standard round tin designs and looked at glue-less ideas like sleeves and tags, and even considered transparent designs. I looked at square tins as they stand out from the normal designs and utilize space well, and even triangular tins. I also sketched some 'bag in box' ideas, thinking back to how supermarkets sell wine in bags, however this may not be as strong and reliable as a tin. I also drew an idea to do with powder paint, but alas the paint we are designing for is liquid. I also looked back to the Task where we designed paint containers before, and will perhaps take those into consideration for further development also.











No comments:

Post a Comment